lørdag 9. februar 2008

Words

Something is bothering me. Why does it seem like it is so damn easy for people to use words and phrases they don't really mean? I've done it myself and I know others who've done so.

"I care for you", "I'm here for you whatever happens" and something as simple as "How are you?" All those phrases can be pretty easily faked. What causes people to do that? What causes me to do that?

I personally believe it is all based on the fact that we feel we need to connect with other people - and even worse - belong to other people. We want to be close to somebody and to some people that comes natural. If it works out, good for you, but in most cases it doesn't. We're left living a big lie.

I've made a promise to myself. Never am I ever going to say something I do not mean.

Ingen kommentarer: