mandag 4. februar 2008

Hiding


Sometimes all I want to do is hide. Today is one of those days.

It’s one of those days where everything seems to go wrong and you feel like you’re on the edge all the time. I don’t know what I’m on the edge of. Madness perhaps.

I’m sick and tired of people. Not everybody but some. The ones that expect me to be a certain way or do certain things. “I didn’t think you were like this”. Hell! This is me. Deal with it.

Sometimes I’m not as strong as I wish I was. Sometimes I break down. That’s when I’m in my most vulnerable state. I tend to leave then. Leave and hide somewhere because I’m afraid to get in somebody’s way. I wish I had my forests around me. When I’m broken that’s where I want to go. The forest surrounds me and hides me from everybody who judges me.

I’m homesick.

Ingen kommentarer: